Financial & Retirement Planning Tool
A unique product of its kind addressing the security in terms of planning the financial aspects, retirement and health solution for citizens of USA and Canada. This is a product which is going to address to all age of people for planning the future and earning which will make secured retirement status and cover the health planning, a secure, comfortable retirement is every person dream for. And now because we're living longer, healthier lives, we can expect to spend more time in retirement than our parents and grandparents did.
Core of the Tool
Its developed in edge technology of Java with very robust architecture and open scalability, integrate to most of the packages in market and that would come in future. It is compatible to multiple Oss, Web & Cloud, Mobile Devices, Standalone and Enterprise level implementation with very easy user friendly UI and can be integrated with existing solution. It can be also used at personal, Planners and enterprise which will be excellent for Financial Planners, Banks, Insurance companies, Security companies, Government enterprise and Healthcare segments .
This planner provides detailed information about your Social Security retirement benefits under current law. It also points out things you may want to consider as you prepare for the future. If you are : prepare for the future.
- Looking for information, you can:
- Find your retirement age,
- Estimate your life expectancy,
- Estimate Your Retirement Benefits,
- Find out what happens if you
- Work after you retire or
- Are already a Medicare Beneficiary and
- Learn how certain types of earnings and pensions can affect your benefits.
- Already near retirement age, you can:
- Discover your retirement options,
- Get information about how members of your family may qualify for benefits,
- Find instructions on how to apply for benefits and what supporting documents you may need to furnish, and
- Apply for retirement benefits
- Close to age 65, you can find out how to apply for just Medicare. You may need to sign up for Medicare close to your 65th birthday, even if you are still working.
- Some health insurance plans change automatically at age 65.
- If you are getting Social Security benefits when you turn 65, your Medicare Hospital Benefits will start automatically.